At a place I worked years ago they had a black tape that could be used to create lines or grids on a non-magnetic dry erase board. If you peeled it off, it didn’t leave any residue. I’ve found tape for magnetic boards, but not non-magnetic. Help?
Porcelain Dry Erase Board Links
- Zooped.com – Cathy Nardone From Frank the Entertainer in a Basement Affair
- Zooped.com – Frank the Entertainer in a Basement Affair Dana Eliminated
- [CSS3] jQuery Dropdown Navigation in WordPress | TutToaster
- “Saving the Google Students,” An Op/Ed Written by a Librarian Published in Sunday’s LA Times « ResourceShelf
- Bamboo Dry Erase Boards Are Freaking Awesome Looking | GadgetReview